QUEST FOR FIRE
Each week the children will have quests, or tasks they need to accomplish within the 6 areas of focus (Fasting, Evangelism, Prayer, the Word, Sacrifice and Worship).
Quests will highlight a main area of focus as well as include a challenge of daily prayer, devotions, scripture reading, and fasting.
As the children come each week, they will join the “Quest for Fire” Adventure Team as they journey through the 6 levels of the Quest. Each class will have their own map so the children can navigate through the 6 different areas which will include the cave of darkness, wild monkeys, the sludge pit, and a draw bridge leading to the eternal flame. Will you find the ETERNAL FLAME?
- 10 Kids to receive the Holy Ghost
- 10 Kids to be water baptized in Jesus’ name
- 20 Bible Studies to be taught to children
What Parents Can Do to Help Their Children!
- Ask them to see their Quest booklet each week.
- Have them keep their Quest booklet in a place that they won’t get lost.
- Help children to set aside a time each day to complete their Quests.
- Provide help with the Quests, if needed.
- Example: Help with reading, writing, etc.
- Remind the children to bring their Quest booklet, Bible, and offering to church each Sunday morning for a special reward.
- Kids Konnection groups will be hosting special outreach events. The children will be able to invite their friends to join them for a fun night with games, pizza, and ice cream!
- Each group will meet on their designated night at the church from 7:00 – 8:30 pm. The goal of this event is to have guests! Parents, you can help us make sure we have a successful outreach event!
- Friday, September 18th Pink Sea Stars: 3rd – 5th Grade Girls
- Friday, September 25th Yellow Marlins: K – 2nd
- Friday, October 2nd Blue Great Whites: 3rd – 5th Grade Boys