This is what we’re doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic!
We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak with guidance from the CDC, VDH, the Governor’s office and the White House. In an effort to comply with their recommendations and announcements made by both the Governor and the President of the United States, we have adjusted our church services, events and activities.
Below is our plan for each of the following church services and events:
- Mid-Week Connection Groups will be conducted through the ZOOM video conferencing APP for the following demographics: Men, Ladies, Leverage and RSM. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO YOUR CONNECTION GROUP. Attendance to your group will be a significant time of spiritual strengthening, faith-building and healthy fellowship with your church family.
- RSM Friday night activities are being canceled at this time until further notice.
- Saturday P.U.S.H. Prayer Meetings will NOT be held at our church campus but will be video streamed to our church website and APP. We strongly encourage you to log onto the led prayer meeting as you spend this hour in prayer at your homes from 7:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Sunday Services will not be held at our church campus but WILL continue via a variety of ONLINE platforms for each demographic as listed above. We encourage you to participate in all of these services.
We encourage all RSM and KidSplash students to participate in the adult services at times when an RSM or KidSplash service is not available.
As part of the worship experience, we also want to encourage you to continue honoring the Lord with your financial giving by making your financial contributions in one of three ways:
- Through the TPP APP (Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Online at www.thepeninsulapentecostals.org/donate
- By mailing your contributions to the church:
The Peninsula Pentecostals
Attn: Financial Office
404 Sharon Drive
Newport News, VA 23602
Please remember to pray against this coronavirus and for healing for those already infected. Let’s also take this opportunity to be a light to the world and share the peace of God with others. Let’s live in faith and not be fearful. God is greater than this virus. Pray a bloodline around you, your family and your community.
We will continue to keep you posted as to the status of upcoming church services and events as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
Love you all!
Pastor J.R. Arango